Description of the activity
Experience Lake Maggiore as you have never done before! A rich and complete package to spend an unforgettable day of nature, sport, culture, but also good food and wine, cycling between Tenero, Locarno, Gordola and Cugnasco-Gerra.
A. Bar Express
9.30 am individual arrival in Tenero by train or car (parking available). Breakfast at the Bar Express next to the FFS station and possible collection of the bike.
B. Matasci Winery
10.00 a.m.* Meet at Matasci reception, 150 metres from the railway station, visit to the cellars followed by a tasting.
11.30 a.m. Individual bike ride to the Agriturismo. (500 m)
C. Farmhouse Al Saliciolo
11.40 a.m.* Welcome to Al Saliciolo with visit to the vineyard, the stables and the cheese factory and typical lunch + Merlot glass.
1.30 p.m. Bike ride to Locarno on the Piazza Grande (approx. 30 min.)
D. Gran Caffè Verbano
Snack (coffee with a scoop of ice cream or softdrink).
Return by bike to Tenero (approx. 30 min.) Possible return of the bike at Bar Express.
*Ponctuality required, thank you.
Route type: easy, flat, 15 km
- We recommend comfortable clothing and a sweatshirt for the cellar
- Animals are not allowed
- Minimum number of participants for the tour Farm 10 persons
- Registration at the latest 7 days before the event date
- Confirmation of tour by the organisers: 5 days before the event date
- In the event of bad weather the tour will be cancelled 24 hours in advance
- Bicycle not included in the price. Rental available by prior arrangement at: Rentabike