Description of the activity
Welcome to Mendrisiotto, the southernmost region of Switzerland famous for its food and wine culture and the production of quality wines!
We invite you to discover a unique experience: a half-day guided tour where, riding our flaming red bicycles, you will experience an unforgettable, fun and authentic adventure.
The starting point is at the Mendrisiotto Terroir headquarters in Balerna, where you will receive your bike and helmet from our guide to begin your experience in complete safety.
Your eno-gastronomic journey will begin at the Fumagalli winery, where you will taste the first wines and begin to get to know this little corner of paradise. You will continue with a visit to three other wineries where you will taste at least ten local wines, accompanied by local delicacies.
The offer is available from April to October, when the climate is perfect for enjoying a ride in the open air and discovering the Terroir Momò.
Don't miss the opportunity to get to know this fascinating region and spend a beautiful day in the heart of Mendrisiotto. Are you ready to go?
- Difficulty: easy
- Meeting time: 14:00
- Distance: 5 km (downhill)
- Participants: min. 6 - max. 30
- How to get there: Borgovecchio SA can be reached by train/Balerna railway station or by car/plenty of parking available
- Included: expert guide, Atelier Ri-Cicletta bike, helmet, visit to 3 wine cellars, tasting of at least 10 wines from the region accompanied by Mendrisiotto delicacies, 1 bottle of water
- In the event of bad weather: the tour can also be done by minibus or postponed to another date
- On request: it is possible to organise the tour outside the proposed dates, 2 weeks in advance, min. 6 participants