Description of the activity
At the highest point of the wine trail you enjoy your lunch with a view over the Rhone valley. You will conclude this exclusive wine experience with a commentated wine tasting and a visit to the winery.
- Individual arrival to Chamoson
- Meeting point at the Tourism Office in Chamoson at 10am.: Welcome greeting and personal present with an «aperitif bag» by Chamoson Tourism.
- From Chamoson railway station, the wine trail «From the grape to the summit» leads through the vineyards towards St-Pierre-de-Clages with its XII century church, up to Chamoson, then through the terraced vineyards to Grugnay, where after 1½ hours you will reach the restaurant «La Préfecture».
- From 12pm, lunch at the restaurant «La Préfecture» with view over the Rhone valley.
- The circular walk along the wine trail takes you down to Chamoson in 30 minutes to a wine cellar.
- Wine tasting with commentary and visit to the wine cellar.
- Individual return journey from 5pm.
- Personal «aperitif bag»
- Lunch with view over the Rhone valley
- Guided wine tasting and visit to the winery
- This experience is unguided.
- The activity can be postponed in case of bad weather (rain).
- Contact us by chat or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for bookings of more than 10 people.
- Not suitable for small children. The walk is not suitable for pushchairs, possibly with a baby carrier.
This package includes
10am at the Tourism Office of Chamoson, Rue de l’Eglise 40, 1955 St-Pierre-de-Clages