Description of the activity
Have you always wanted to appreciate, value and know more about the wine you drink?
Anna Valli, professional sommelier, President of the Association of Professional Swiss Sommeliers, Italian-speaking Switzerland, offers immersive wine education experiences by sharing her extensive knowledge and love of wine, acquired during many years of studying in Switzerland and abroad and by working in the field.
You will learn how to evaluate wines, construct your own judgement and impress your friends… You will never drink wine in the same way again!
- Wine tasting for groups. In the comfort of your own home or office, for private or business events
- Guided tours of wine producers in Canton Ticino
- How to create the best cheese and wine pairings
- At least 6 partecipants.
- Classes can also be held in a private venue able to accommodate groups of max. 14 people
- All the classes can be customised to suit your specific requirement
- A class lasts around 3 hours.
Relevant information: once you have purchased the session with the sommelier, you will be contacted by Anna Valli to establish the details of the experience (which course, location, time, additional costs).