Description of the activity
Discover the wines on an adventure in the vineyards of the Alain Emery Winery! This wine-tasting tour will take you to unique places. We entrust you the keys to access to our vineyards where you will discover three different tasting points. There you will not only take advantage of great views but also enjoy fun activities related to wine and the vines.
This walking tour between the historic town and the vineyards includes three spots for your wine tasting : near the winery at the “Olive tree”; the vineyard hut "aux Débuits", and the panoramic viewpoint of Aigle Castle "en la Blonaire".
In case uncertain weather, the experience “Keys to the vineyards”can also be enjoyed indoors, discovering 3 different atmospheres in the winery.
- Welcome in English with a first wine to taste at the winery and film
- Bunch of keys to access the vineyards
- Walking map with marked route
- Isothermal bag with 3x35cl wines
- Puff pastry twists from the bakery
- Chopping board with beef jerky and local cheese
- Circular walk with fun activities
- CHF 5 voucher for 1 admission to the Château d'Aigle
Cave Alain Emery
Av. du Cloître 22