Description of the activity
Together with a local guide, you go on an easy hike in the Bündner Herrschaft gourmet region. Learn exciting information about the region and visit a winery in the region.
- Guided wine hike in the Bündner Herrschaft region
- Visit to a winery and explanations about vines and the winegrowing trade
- Tasting of 5 to 7 wines incl. aperitif
In a selected winery you will be introduced to the secrets of winemaking and sensory perception. On a tour through the vineyards, you will learn more about the vines and winegrowing traditions from a local guide, and receive entertaining information about the region and the historical and cultural background. The tasting of 5 to 7 wines is accompanied by an aperitif with cheese and dried meat from the surrounding Alps.
- Information about the Bündner Herrschaft and its historical and cultural background
- Visit to the vineyards to learn about the vines and winemaking traditions
- Introduction to the secrets of wine making
- Guided wine tasting with local specialities such as cheese and dried meat
At station square, 7304 Meienfeld or at another location by arrangement
Paid parking available at the station