Description of the activity
Discover Ticino's most spectacular wine estate, with its famous terraced vineyards overlooking the lake and the 15th century Morcote Castle, through a unique and exciting experience.
This family business, which produces some of the best wines in Switzerland, was a pioneer in organic vineyard management and now also applies biodynamics.
After a tour of the cellar and a short panoramic walk through the vineyards, you will enjoy a sunset aperitif within the historic walls of Morcote Castle, from where you can enjoy a spectacular view of the lake.
Following the aperitif, a magical dinner awaits you amidst the rows of vines, where you will be framed by a thousand little lights: candles, lanterns, the lights on the lake and the stars.
Our chef will prepare a creative menu for you with strictly seasonal & local products, some of which are cooked on our Feuerring. Vegetables, herbs and flowers come from our organic gardens. Our winery's wines will be served with the menu.
The offer includes:
- Aperitif, 1 glass of sparkling and appetisers cooked by our Chef on the Feuerring
- dinner among the rows of vines consisting of: selection of starters, main course and dessert buffet
- wines from the Castello di Morcote estate to accompany the dishes, water and coffee
- Visit to the estate and barrique cellar
- The event takes place in all weather (in case of rain, the dinner will be held in the cellar).
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Children are allowed from 12 years of age.
- Extra glasses of wine at extra charge.