Description of the activity
Embark on an exciting journey into the world of wine at the Davaz winery. You will learn everything about the cultivation of the vines, the harvest, the wine production and the storage. After the tour you will taste 4 different wines.
- Guided Tour of the Davaz Winery
- Get exclusive insights into modern viticulture
- Learn exciting information about viticulture and wine
- Taste 4 different wines, including a barrel tasting
- Enjoy delicious cheese bites and bread with your glass of wine
Enjoy an unforgettable wine tasting in the middle of the beautiful vineyards between Maienfeld and Fläsch at the Davaz Winery. Since its foundation in 1976, which is now being continued by the 3rd generation, the winery has made a name for itself and is known for its excellent wines.
On a guided tour of the winery, you will gain interesting insights behind the scenes of wine production and learn more about the region and its history. Depending on the weather, the tasting takes place on the sun terrace, where you can enjoy the view over the picturesque vineyards and savour the wines to the full. A special highlight is the visit to the barrique cellar, where you can experience a barrel tasting and witness first-hand how the wines mature and develop their distinctive aroma.
- Guided tour of the Davaz winery
- Insight into the barrique cellar with barrel tasting
- Tasting of 4 wines incl. a barrel sample
- Cheese snacks and bread to accompany the wine tasting
At the Davaz Winery, Porta Rätia 1, 7306 Fläsch
Parking spaces available at the winery