Description of the activity
- Individual arrival to Sierre train station
- 15 minutes walk up to the Château de Villa
- 11.00am: Meeting point at the œnothèque of the Château de Villa
- 11.00-12.00am: Apéro with four specially selected Valais wines
- 12.00-1.30pm: Raclette lunch including five different varieties of cheese and an apricot sorbet
- 1.30-4pm: Walk through the vineyards of Sierre to Salgesch
- 4-6pm: Visit to the Wine Museum in Salgesch
- 15 minutes walk through the village of wines to Salgesch Railway Station
- 5.28/6.28pm: individual departure from Salgesch train station to Bern or Lausanne
- This experience is unguided.
- Guide available for groups on request. Contact us by chat or e-mail (email@example.com) for bookings of more than 10 people.
- Not suitable for small children. The walk is not suitable for pushchairs, possibly with a baby carrier.
11:00am meeting point at Château de Villa in Sierre, Rue Sainte-Catherine 4