Description of the activity
We look forward to welcoming you to our farm, Tenuta Montalbano, which is still considered one of the largest red grape vineyards in Ticino.
The Tenuta stands on a hill in San Pietro di Stabio and is surrounded by greenery, vineyards and woods, making it the ideal place to get away from it all. The historic little red house will welcome you to taste three of our wines of your choice, accompanied by traditional local snacks.
Our tour of the estate includes:
- Walk through the vineyards and learn more about our type of agriculture
- Tasting of 3 wines of your choice, accompanied by traditional local cold cuts and cheeses
- Comfortable shoes for walking in the vineyard
- Possibility of bringing animals
- Booking at least 3 days in advance
- Parking available at the estate
- Visit only possible from April to October and only in good weather
- In case of bad weather, the visit will take place at the Cantina Sociale Mendrisio. See offer "Grape tour and tasting" offer