Description of the activity
On a guided wine tour in the Bündner Herrschaft you will receive interesting information about the region. Immerse yourself in the world of wine and enjoy a wine tasting at a winery afterwards.
- Guided wine tour in the Bündner Herrschaft region
- Visit to a winery and explanations about vines and the winemaking craft
- Tasting of 5 to 7 wines incl. aperitif
A local guide will pick you up at a pre-defined location. He or she will take you to a wonderful vineyard and introduce you to the secrets of winemaking and sensory analysis. You will also receive interesting information about the region and the historical and cultural background. Afterwards, you can taste between 5 and 7 wines and enjoy a delicious aperitif with cheese and dried meat from the surrounding Alps.
- Ride in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with chauffeur
- Information about the Bündner Herrschaft and its historical and cultural background
- Visit to the vineyards to learn about the vines and winemaking traditions
- Introduction to the secrets of wine making
- Guided wine tasting with local specialities such as cheese and dried meat
Pick-up at a defined location in the region (Sargans to Landquart) or by arrangement